Translate

Friday 19 July 2013

Computer Literacy Students Blog

Some of our computer literacy students have taken an interest in the Vlog and have written a short blog each to be a part of it. Although the internet connection is not currently working at the schools the girls have taken the time to type out their blogs and include a photo of themselves. Read the blogs of Sinesihle, Lusanda, Nolubabalo and Zizipho below:

My Blog
By Sinesihle Luqongo

What is my name? My name is sihle my sername is luqongo
Where do I live? i live in chintsa east my seter  is one i live my mom and dad.
I like play i like net boll  i do my listening music.
I like computer.

My school’name is chintsa east.

Sinesihle, Grade 6

- - -

Hi my name is Lusanda Pongwana. I live at Yellow Sands.
My school is Bulugha Farm School. I go to Bulugha Farm School.
I like my school a lot. My  favourite subject is  MATHS because i to calculate it that why i like it.
I like our volunteers because they are nice to as. In my free time i play with my friend .
                                           
                                            I REALL ENJOY IT GOOD  LUCK!!!

Lusanda, Grade 6

- - -

Hi, my name is Nolubabalo Dama. I live in a farm called Forest Vale Farm
My school is Bulugha Farm School. It is situated on the Areena Caravan Park Farm.
I like my school very much.
My favourite subject is English. I like it because it sounds good when I am talking it.
I like the volunteers at my school, because we learn a lot from them.
In my free time I like to play some games or stay laughing.
I really ENJOY!!! 

Nolubabalo, Grade 6

- - -

HI, MY NAME IS ZIZIPHO MKONTWANA. I LIVE IN TUBA.
MY SCHOOL IS  BULUGHA FARM SCHOOL. I LIKE MY SCHOOL VERY MUCH.
MY FAVOURITE SUBJECT IS MATHS BECOUSE I LIKE TO COUNT.
YES I LIKE THE VOLUNTEERS, BECOUSE THEY TEACH USE   LESSONS THAT WE DON’T NOW.
IN MY FREETIME I LIKE TO PLAY  AND READ MY BOOKS.

Zizipho, Grade 6


- - -

These students are all a part of the Wild Coast Schools volunteer program where international volunteers who join the project focus on delivering computer literacy lessons to rural learners in south Africa primary schools. Find out more about the Wild Coast Schools Project on our website at www.volunteerafrica.co.za.

April




No comments:

Post a Comment