Translate

Monday 11 March 2013

Learning Computer Skills with the help of Volunteers!

Volunteer co-ordinator Ash is encouraging the Wild Coast Schools computer students to take part in our Vlog every week. This week is the turn of Linabo, Grade 3 who wrote the following blog:

"My Life in Chintsa

I like Chintsa because it's pretty and the people are friendly.

I like my school because I have friends there.

Last week in computer lessons we learned about making a book. I chose to make a book about a swallow. We used Microsoft Publisher.

I do sports with the volunteers. I like soccer and volleyball. My favorite player is Kuni.

by Linabo, Grade 3"

Thanks Linabo! Your English is excellent and thank you for your blog! :)

To find out more about the Wild Coast Schools Project which delivers computer literacy to rural school learners in South Africa visit our website or email info@volunteerafrica.co.za.

April

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Thanks volunteers as well as tips . Usually, I do not post on blogs, but I wish to say that this post really forced me to do so! Thanks, incredibly nice article. Thank you lots, I am obliged to announce that your blog is excellent!

    Volunteer Kenya

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE POST!!! An education provides individuals with the ability to develop their potential to a much greater extent. It improves interaction between people and results in more efficient exchanges. Thanks for sharing a nice information.
    Study Abroad in Canada
    Study Masters in Canada


    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really amazed by the things that could happened in volunteering.... I love also to volunteers specially when I saw a kid happy . I also enjoyed teaching them what I learn and enhance what are their skill to be uplift.


    Regards,
    Loy =)
    floworks

    ReplyDelete